Photoshop Tools

Photoshop Png Logo - Free Transparent PNG Logos
photoshop logo
  

    I examined three online Photoshop videos in this post. I decided that it would be best if I conducted some of my own research because Photoshop would be the next application we utilize in class. I've used a variety of photoshop tools in the past. I frequently crop out background elements from photos because they have a tendency to draw the viewer's attention elsewhere.

1. The clone stamp was one of the many technologies Vince Opra used to create this film. Users of this tool can conceal or remove objects. To be able to make precise adjustments, you can alter the tool size. For instance, flyaway hairs that protrude are readily removed. The adjustment tab, which has a number of options to spruce up the photographs being modified, is another tool that this developer demonstrated in his movie. For instance, saturation, contrast, and exposition, which I found intriguing because Instagram also offers these options when selecting a photo. As I regularly use tools like this, I think this will be simple.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mkx_OV61s 


2. Since Vince Opra, the previous inventor, seemed to be incredibly knowledgeable about Photoshop. I made the decision to look at a more recent monkey instruction. When I paid closer attention to the color palette, I learned that there is a feature called "Eye Drop" that enables you to tap an object's color and the precise color would appear on the palette. To work around things, you can also use a brush tool with adjustable size and roughness. This makes it possible for you to reach the creases and improve the experience. It could be simpler to understand than other tools, therefore I would use it to polish my image and make it seem neat and tidy. I enjoy these movies because the designer simplifies complicated tools like Photoshop, which can be difficult to understand.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqFdXU_qMc0


3. There is a playlist on PHLEARN specifically for all the tools and techniques that beginners would find fun to learn for Photoshop. Levels and curves were the emphasis of this particular lesson. The movie claims that these tools are "strong adjustment layers that you may employ not only the effects lights and darks but also all the color in your photographs." Due to the graph setting in the Properties tab, curves appear to be more challenging for me to understand, and I worry that if I try to adjust them, I might make a mistake. Levels, on the other hand, appears to make it slightly simpler to alter the colors in the image. I think I could learn how to use that kind of tool. This is something I might use if I wanted a different lighting angle in the picture. This movie intrigued me since it covered a lot of ground for just two tools.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvbnPi52GX0&list=PL7JpMMpENaD3KL_lvmw4eS5U5AD746yKB&index=7 


Comments

Popular Posts