Portfolio Final















my portfolio 

Artist Statement 

    It took me some time to put together this portfolio; I started with an online pre-built template and made some modifications. However, compared to other programs I've used, Adobe InDesign was extremely complicated. I finally understood it after the first two hours, and I was able to make my portfolio, which is my favorite project of the semester. The most challenging element for me was obtaining the fonts, which I required assistance with. The photos, which I utilized extensively throughout my portfolio took a lot of effort to create but were simple, and were probably the easiest. Unimaginable to see it all come together. 

    The amount of work I have included in my portfolio astounds me. It fascinates me that despite having trouble with many of the projects, I persisted and finished them all. Even though there were a few hiccups along the way, I thought things still looked good. This final, I consider, has only helped me realize how much ground we have covered in a single semester. I have no prior experience with editing and Adobe. I had no idea that this subject would be covered in class, but I learned a lot, more than I had anticipated. I would recommend even if you don't think this class is for you, I still think you should take it. I've gained a variety of skills, including text, animation, drawing, and Photoshop. My suggestion is to attempt new things, even if you're afraid because I did it and I'm so glad I did!

*The text seemed to have gotten distorted through the transfer. It's not like that on the Dropbox file. 


Comments

  1. AMAZING JOB ! This came out really well done I can tell how hard you worked on the assignment. My favorite is your self portrait! I love the way you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts