Abstract the Art of Design - Platon's Photography

 


Abstract: The Art of Design | Christoph Niemann: Illustration | FULL  EPISODE | Netflix - YouTube
Abstract - The Art of Design Documentary

"The Art of Design" is a documentary series on Netflix that explores the world of design through the prism of some of the most innovative and important designers of our time. Each episode focuses on a different designer, including graphic designers, architects, costume designers, and more, and digs into their creative process, their inspirations, and the problems they confront.

The series is an intriguing examination of how artists and businesspeople intersect, and how designers combine their creative vision with client wants and market expectations. Although many of the designers featured in the series collaborate closely with other designers, artists, and technicians to realize their visions, it also emphasizes the value of teamwork and collaboration in the creative process.

Not only is "The Art of Design" fascinating and gorgeous to look at, but it also provides insightful information on the creative process and how design influences our world. This series is absolutely worth watching if you're interested in design or just want to learn more about how the objects and environments around us are made.Platon, a renowned photographer and artist, speaks about the importance of designing with empathy and tapping into the soul in order to create truly great designs. He believes that the key to creating something that resonates deeply with others is to understand and connect with their experiences on a fundamental level.




Platon Image - Evelyn Velazquez 

Famous photographer and artist Platon discusses the significance of creating with empathy and engaging the soul in order to produce truly outstanding designs. In his opinion, the secret to producing something that deeply affects others is to comprehend and relate to their experiences on a fundamental level.

In general, Platon's philosophy emphasizes the value of connection, sincerity, and empathy in all facets of design and artistic expression. We are able to produce works of art and designs that genuinely touch people's souls and have a profound effect on the world by gaining access to the more profound emotional and spiritual components of our shared human experience.

I can speak from experience when I say that having immigrant parents is a significant challenge. Growing up with parents who are immigrants frequently entails blending cultures, languages, and traditions. That could be both an interesting and difficult experience. Others frequently criticize, condemn, and ogle us strangely. Our forms of values within the family are diverse due to the language barrier, cultural variations, and others. Ultimately, having immigrant parents may be both enriching and difficult for children. It may entail juggling multiple cultures and identities, but it can offer a unique view on the world.



image of myself with nature 

    This image of me at dusk is still one of my favorites of me feeling connected to the planet, so I chose to upload it. It's one of the rare pictures of myself where I feel free, liberated, and at peace with the world around me. My friend and I took it at sunset. It's evident in the way I'm standing and moving, with my hands in the air like I'm dancing. I adore this picture because it captures the beauty of the world around me as well as some of my favorite memories of my friend and the summer.




Comments

Popular Posts