Black/White to Color

 



b/w

#1

                                                                       

                                                                    Artist Statement

        This project was more difficult than I had imagined; while I'm not overly pleased with the results, I know I gave it my best effort. I decided that using tutorials from the internet would be preferable because they looked different when I was following the tutorial on my side of the laptop. Given that I had only recently grown accustomed to using Adobe Illustrator, I found it challenging to use these capabilities. I still don't know how to use every feature of this software.
        In order to see the difference, I chose the colors yellow, blue, and pink/purple because they are all very distinct from one another. I discovered that a color will seem better the cooler it is. Because I had issues as I was working on the assignment, I believe it would have been wonderful to have two days in class to complete it. This would have given me more time to ask questions as I went along. 
        I ranked my color photos from best to worst to show the improvement over the hours that I worked on this project. I believe this software has a lot to offer, and I am eager to become more familiar with it.


Comments

Popular Posts