Photoshop Online


Kirby Jenner

I believe it would be challenging to edit this picture because it is already so heavily modified, both because Kirby Jenner is in it and because he edited it. The photo's use of color and speed, however, makes it impossible to edit the light's reflection on the subject's face and makes the subject's body posture more challenging due to the light's surrounding streaks. 

Average Rob 

I adored this picture because it made me think of the joy I used to have driving with my friends to the mall while blaring music, chatting, and laughing. That reminded me of Cher from Clueless, who would frequently ride along with her buddy Dionne in the car as they discussed all the drama in their lives. 


Article: Bored Panda (memes) 
 
This meme was my choice because, compared to the others, I felt the greatest a connection to it. I can relate to trying to get a good shot with my group of male pals because I have a few of them. (impossible). Since this picture depicts the guy falling, I definitely believe it to be the finest!


Article:Bored Panda (behind the scenes) 

Since Clueless is a bit older, I wanted a sort of film on the cover to give it that appearance. To be honest, none of these were what I was hoping for. But none of the images appeared to contain just what I was looking for. Similar to the last image, this one also uses film to give it a particular appearance. I believe it would be great to use such type filter and follow a vintage poster. 










Comments

Popular Posts