Titanic Photoshop

original photo

photoshop (Titanic) 

Artist Statement 

I loved doing this project! I've never worked with photoshop before and I thought it was interesting to get the chance to merge my face onto one of my favorite movies. It took me a bit over 4 hours; I wouldn't say that I am at all an expert in using photoshop. Quite the opposite. I follow a Youtubers guide to doing it and it took me awhile however, I am very proud of this work. I used a few layers along with cutting, pasting, folding, inverting, blending, etc. There was a lot more than I expected however, this journey also gave me perspective on artists that use Photoshop. It's way more impressive than I thought before doing this project! If I could go back, I would adjust the skin tone because I had to use various colors due to the lighting of the film, I found it difficult for it to blend. 

Comments

  1. the lighting across your face is this is really good, that must have taken a lot of time and effort

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts