Business Card

#1 Purple Point

#2 Spring

#3 Blue Square

Artist Statement 

Adobe InDesign is a popular software choice for designing business cards and other marketing materials. Designing my own business card was a lot of fun and creative process, and it's an excellent opportunity to showcase your digital media skills. 

I really got to use my creativity for this assignment, which allowed me to match my colored logos with the business card's concept. Additionally, I thought it was great how I made each of my cards with a completely unique theme. 

The project's packaging and uploading to Dropbox were the two most challenging aspects. I occasionally notice myself struggling with that in other tasks. In my first draft I wanted to change the first one because I hadn't used the eye dropper tool thus, the colors were off! I was also recommended to get rid of some of the lines on the back of the postcard because some of the words/numbers weren't readable. I went back and changed a few things and I am proud of the end result. 

Overall, I did really enjoy working on this project and the creativity level that it had compared to others!

Comments

Popular Posts